1. NETWORKING The Chamber hosts 100+ networking events a year. As a Redmond Chamber member you are invited to attend weekly Coffee Clatters, Ribbon Cuttings, Business After Hours, Young Professionals Networking events and more. These events are structured to bring businesses together to generate qualified leads.
2. EDUCATIONAL SEMINARS Throughout the year the Chamber offers workshops and seminars to enhance your professional development and grow your business. The Redmond Chamber of Commerce has also collaborated with the Bend Professional Development Series, extending member discounts to attend their monthly programs to Redmond Chamber members.
3. MOBILE MESSAGING Never miss another networking event with our new mobile messaging service! Members can log-in to the members only area and select which events they would like to receive reminders. Electronic messages will be sent directly to your mobile devices 24 hrs prior to the desired event date. Perfect FREE service for today’s busy professionals. (launching June 2009)
4. BUSINESS REFERRALS Residents, visitors and other members inquire each week looking for businesses in Redmond and the surrounding area. The Chamber refers only member businesses. Our online Business Directory is our 2nd most visited section of our website, offering direct sales leads to members at a click of a mouse.
5. RIBBON CUTTINGS Member businesses can request a Ribbon Cutting ceremony. The Chamber staff brings ceremonial red ribbon and of course the ‘BIG’ scissors to create a press worthy photo opportunity.
6. ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT When Redmond grows, your business grows too. Our mission is to increase the region’s livability by advancing its economic vitality. We work collaboratively with Redmond Economic Development Inc (REDI), as well as, Economic Development for Central Oregon to provide quality collateral materials to best represent and attract new business to the Redmond community. In addition, we provide logistical support to interested parties seeking to locate here.
7. WWW.VISITREDMONDOREGON.COM Our user-friendly Web site helps you stay connected through member news, Chamber news, and our events calendar with automatic email reminders.
8. MEMBERS ONLY This section of our Web site allows members to update their contact information and gives members access to exclusive members only services.
9. IMPROVE YOUR BOTTOM LINE The Redmond Chamber of Commerce & CVB has a wealth of programs and activities that can help your company prosper. All you have to do is get involved!
10. MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES Add visibility and credibility to your business with the help of the Chamber’s weekly e-newsletter, monthly ‘Business News’, annual Redmond Preferred Business Directory, annual Official Redmond Visitor Guide, Web site, Event Sponsorship opportunities and also space to display your brochure or rack card to the thousands of visitors that enter the Redmond Visitor Center annually.